@v@

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Fwd: This is the price you pay for time traveling




Awesome stuff from the people you follow

Here's what happened this week on your Dashboard!
Show me more
spotify
Nelson Mandela

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it."

Remembering a remarkable man through his unforgettable words.

#mandeladay #nelson mandela #madiba #rip #mandela day

62 notes
photographersdirectory

Hola! I'm Alfonso Ibanez Leon a.k.a. Rune

  Fine Art Photographer/Designer, Born and raised in Durango, Durango México. currently i'm living Chicago.
  I like shoot, classic street and urban photography, some people, architecture, abstract, landscape, nature.
Check out my blog at

http://akarunhe.tumblr.com/

#photographers on tumblr #architecture #black and white #fine art #landscape #macro #photojournalism #street #urban #submission

259 notes
Show me more
Forgot your password?
Not a problem! We'll gladly reset it for you.
Reset Password
35 East 21st St, 10th Floor. New York, NY 10010.
Email settings | Opt-out